If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. We always stay updated with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.