Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. If you need to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. No matter the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.