Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. No matter if you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! As long as you are eligible for bail, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding company, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of least serious to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always easy to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to assist you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.