For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. When you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for bail, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Although we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. We always keep up with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and fast results, no matter what you need. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.