When you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! After an arrest and you are determined eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Specific crimes do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Open 24/7/365, we look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.