Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. No one wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.