For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. We work efficiently to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is rarely simple to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. If you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.