If you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. When you want to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In order of less serious to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. If you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and quick results, no matter what you need. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.