If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bail! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! If you need any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In order of least severe to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds are not available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.