Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. When you need to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Contact our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. In some situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.