When you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bail, our experienced bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! When you are in need of one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In most instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is not always easy to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some cases where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. Our agency stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.