If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Whether you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! No matter the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of less serious to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always simple to find out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In a few cases where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are considered domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our staff stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.