Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of least serious to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for bail, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to assist you. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.