If you have been arrested and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you want to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of least serious to most serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. When you need help from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.