For a reputable bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, choose the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is committed to getting you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bail! As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Specific crimes do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be granted for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you financially, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you want an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Call our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.