If you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Call us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bail, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also available to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. Our agents always stay updated with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and quick results, no matter what you need. Call our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.