Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In many instances, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also available to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less stressful. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Open 24/7/365, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.