Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In most instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.