For a reputable bail bondsman in PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we provide an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is not always simple to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds are not granted for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.