For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you want to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in PA. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! If you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In most instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds are not available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Call a bail bondsman in PA for all types of bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to assist you. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said to mean the same, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast results, no matter what you need. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.