If you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you need to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In many instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is rarely simple to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds are not available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.