When you have been arrested and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. If you want to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for bail. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. No matter the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In most cases, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. In some situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. We always stay updated with the latest changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Call 888-224-5711to talk to our bail agents if you need fast bail services in PA.