If you have been arrested and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! No matter if you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you need to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail bondsmen if you want fast bail services in city, PA.