Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in PA. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. No matter the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of least serious to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always easy to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are considered domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in PA.