When you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. While most charges are eligible for bail, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick bail, no matter what you need. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.