When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and often have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of less severe to most serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds are not granted for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.