When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for jail. No one wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and penalties associated with a specific crime. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need help from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711to talk to our bail agents if you need fast bail services in PA.