Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. If you want to get out of jail quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In order of least severe to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick bail, no matter what you need. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.