For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for bail. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, talk to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and penalties associated with a specific crime. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.