When you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is dedicated to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bail! After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Individual charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will help you with any bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. If you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Call our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.