Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and quick results. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you want to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In many instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. While we will assist you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. If you are a first-timer or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. Our staff stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.