For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In many cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said to mean the same, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.