Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. Our agency is dedicated to getting you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in PA. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Contact our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. In some situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to help you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. We always keep up with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711to speak to our bail bondsmen if you want fast bail services in PA.