If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.