If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the bail system. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said to mean the same, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agents always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.