For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. When you need to get out from behind bars quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in PA. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for all types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711to talk to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in PA.