Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. Our agency is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, speak to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding agency, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. It is not always simple to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. If you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.