For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you need to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely easy to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail bondsmen if you want fast bail services in city, PA.