When you want a trusted bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! When you need one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In many instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is rarely easy to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be granted for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.