When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you need to get out of jail quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. No one wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. In some situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will work quickly to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. We always stay updated with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.