When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! Our staff is dedicated to getting you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in PA. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and often have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you financially, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. If you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.