For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of less severe to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. If you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast results, no matter what you need. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you need fast bail services in city, PA.