Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in PA. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. If you need any of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of less serious to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always easy to find out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always keep up with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711to speak to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in PA.