Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bail, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents when you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Bail bonds are not granted for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to help you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. If you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.