When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. No matter the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is not always simple to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you are eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said interchangeably, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail process inside and out. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.