If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our agency is committed to bailing you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or penalties associated with a specific crime. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, call our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less stressful. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.