If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In most cases, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is not always easy to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. When you need an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and fast results, no matter what you need. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.