When you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. If you need to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bail! After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to leave jail early but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick results, no matter what you need. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you need fast bail services in city, PA.