For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. When you are in need of any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whether you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. In most cases, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to help you. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.