If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Contact our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least severe to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely easy to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. We always keep up with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.