For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you want to get out of jail fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. If you need one of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In most instances, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. Our agency stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.