If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, talk to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In most instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less stressful. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.