When you need a trusted bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for bail, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely simple to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may come up and we are glad to assist you. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said interchangeably, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail process. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.