When you have been arrested and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. When you want to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In order of least serious to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you need an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in city, PA.